Monday, May 12, 2014

Rainbow Bandz Rainbow Loom Refill Pack Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



Do your kids love to make rubber band loom bracelets?  Mine do.  Ok, I admit, I do too!  They are really a fun hobby.  We love to make these, but are always running to the store to pick up more of the bands.  I received a refill pack of Rainbow Bandz and could not believe how many you get!  This is a great pack for the seriously loomer.










The bands are sold in a large package of 5400 bands.  They come with 9 great colors.  They come with red, green, orange, blue, yellow, white, black, purple, and pink.  Each package contains 600 bands.  They also include clips in ever pack of 600 bands.  Each pack of 600 also includes it's own hook.  This is really nice because we always seem to misplace the hooks.

The bands can be used with any loom.  They seem to be very durable and great quality too.  I like that these seem a little bit thicker than some bands we have purchased.  This really makes for a nice bracelet too!  The bands are easy to work with and I found that they are worth the money.  

You can find these bands ton Amazon to purchase for $24.98 for the package of 5400.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment