Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Imagen Hair Care by Stephan Co. Review #Latina

Disclosure - free sample provided.




I am always looking for great hair care products that nourish my hair.  That is exactly what Imagen Hair Care offers by Stephan Co.  These are luxurious hair care products that left my hair super soft and shiny.  These products are geared towards the Latino community, but they are great for anyone that wants to pamper their hair.  This is a company that has been around since the late 1800's.  Keep an eye out for their hair care line at Walmart, Walgreens, and CVS.  Their products are reasonably priced, but do an excellent job.




The Imagen line of products are salon formula hair care products.  They are made with quality ingredients.  Their Moistuizing Shampoo is an avocado oil shampoo.  It gently cleanses hair, but doesn't dry it out.  I love the way it smells too!  Their Strengthening Conditioner softens hair, and made it so easy to comb out wet hair without a fuss.  Imagen also offers a Leave-In Conditioner.  This is a great product if you need some extra moisture and detangling.  They even offer a Temporary Straightener.  I blow dry my hair straight because it has some stubborn wave in it.  This really made it easy to get a nice smooth look.  I was impressed with their Shine enhancer.  This is a great way to add some extra luster to your hair.  You simply spray in a small amount and comb through.  Their Anti-Frizz serum worked wonders on my husbands super thick and wavy hair.  It left it looking soft, smooth, and shiny.  All of the Imagen products retail for about $7.99.  

I was truly impressed with the quality of the Imagen Hair Care line by Stephan Co.  I tried the products on my own hair, my husband's hair, and my 7 year old's hair.  We were all pleased with how great our hair looked after using them.  You can learn more about their hair care line by visiting their website.  You can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment