Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Barbecue Grill Light #grilling

Disclosure - free sample provided.



I barbecue here in Vegas year round.  However, in the Winter months it tends to get dark earlier in the day.  It can make it hard to barbecue dinner when it is so dark out.  I was recently introduced to the Barbecue Grill Light by Kuisiware.  I am so excited that I won't be squinting in the dark to make sure that my food isn't burning on the grill!  Have you ever seen anything like this?  I haven't and thought it was really neat.

The barbecue grill light really lights up the area around the grill.  The light contains 10 LED lights.  There is no difficult installation with this light either.  It has an easy to use screw on clamp.  The light can hook right onto your barbecue handle.  The light is adjustable and it swivels.  The light can be adjusted so that you can see exactly what you need to.  When you are done using the light it can be turned of just by touching the sensor.  This is the same way you turn the light on.  The grill light takes 3 AA batteries, and those are included with your purchase.



You can learn more about this product by checking it out on Amazon.  The Barbecue Grill Light retails for $29.97, but the normal retail price is $59.99.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment