Wednesday, August 13, 2014

100% Organic Raw Shae Butter Review #BeautyByShea

Disclosure - free sample provided.




I have used lotions and other products that contain Shae Butter and have always been impressed with them.  However, I did not know that you can purchase 100% Organic Raw Shae Butter.  I was shocked at how many uses there are for this product.  It can be used to soften your skin and hair.  This product comes directly from Ghana.  It is completely pure and natural.  I started using a small amount of this on my skin instead of lotion after the shower.  I also use a tiny bit on my hair and it makes it super shiny.  Pure Shae Butter is used differently than lotion though.  You need to put a small amount of the product in your hands and rub them together.  The warmth of your hands will then melt the product.  It is then easy to apply to wherever you want to use it.  I have found that it is super moisturizing.  I really like it for dry hands, feet, knees, elbows, and my daughter's dry eczema patches.





The 100% Organic Raw Shae Butter retails for $10 on Amazon.  It comes in a decent sized 1lb. brick.  The Shae Butter comes in a plastic zip pouch, and then is in another zip pouch.  This makes it easy to store.  The raw Shae Butter has so many wonderful uses.  What would you use it on?  It is not only extra moisturizing, but it almost created a barrier on my skin that held in the moisture.  This Shae Butter is rich in Vitamins.  It contains Vitamins A, E, F, and K.  

You can find this product available for purchase on Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment