Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Weight Gurus Scale with Smartphone Tracking #becomegurus

Disclosure - free sample provided.




I am always looking for an easy way to track my weight.  I think it can be a challenge, but with the Weight Gurus Weight Tracking Scale they make it easy.  This is a scale like no other I have seen.  The scale is lightweight, but also easy to use.  I think it makes tracking your weight loss very easy.  However, recently our pediatrician told us she would like my daughter to gain some weight.  She is under weight, and this scale is also going to be perfect to track her weight.




The scale is extremely unique because you can use a special app on your smartphone in conjunction with the scale.  I personally really like the idea behind this.  Why is that?  The app helps you look at your weight in a different way.  It gives you the option of seeing how much weight you have actually lost, and not how much you actually weigh.  This is a great weight loss motivator.  The scale has some other really neat features too.  The scale allows you to track body fat, lean mass, and more.  This scale doesn't just work for one person either.  It can track the weight of 8 different people.  It works great for the entire house!

You can learn more about the Weight Gurus Scale here on Amazon.  The scale currently retails for $39.99 instead of $79.99.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment