Saturday, December 6, 2014

Namefully - Personalized and Meaningful Gifts This Holiday! #namefully_rocks

Disclosure - free sample provided.


Are you looking for a meaningful gift that isn't just ordinary this holiday season?  I love gifts that are extra special.  I want to introduce you to Namefully.  This is a company that allows you to give a gift that someone will always remember.




Namefully offers a great selection of personalized jewelry.  They offer monogram necklaces, name bracelets, dog tags, and much more.  I received their Carrie Acrylic Name Necklace.  I chose to get this done with my daughter's name.  She fell in love with it.  They offer a ton of color options for this too.  They also offer a variety of chain lengths.  We chose the silver mirror finish for our color, and absolutely love it.  This is a great gift for a child, spouse, and so much more.  It truly is a gift that really means something, and someone will remember forever.  

You can learn more about all of the great personalize jewelry that Namefully offers by visiting their website.  Do you know someone that would love something from Namefully this holiday season?  You can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment