Sunday, December 7, 2014

Old Factory Candles Review #oldfactory


Disclosure - free sample provided

I just love the smell of a great candle burning in the house.  It can really make it smell warm and inviting.  Old Factory candles offer a variety of candle collections and they are available in a variety of fragrances.  I chose their romance collection.  These smell amazing.  These are all natural soy candles.  They are hand poured right in the USA too.  They are what they call gourmet candles.  Each set comes with 3 candles.  The wicks are made of cotton, and the fragrances are pure oils.  They guarantee that each candle will burn and give off a real true scent.  They also guarantee that the candles will burn for 20 hours.







The Old Factory romance collection is a fun candle set.  This set comes with 3 candles that are 2 ounces each.  These candles really last a long time.  They burn nicely too!  They also smell amazing.  I love that the fragrances have a natural aroma.  The romance collection comes with a rose petal, champagne, and a dark chocolate candle.  The scents are really amazing, and I love how they permeate my entire home.  The candles are perfect to burn in the kitchen to remove kitchen odors.  They are also great to burn while you are relaxing in the bath.  

This is just one of the many candle collections that Old Factory has to offer.  Which collection of candles would you want to try?  You can learn more about their romance collection, and order directly from Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment