Thursday, September 1, 2016

Pop Manga Coloring Book by Camilla d'Errico

Disclosure - free sample provided.



I keep telling my readers how in love I am with these new adult coloring books.  These are such a fun hobby.  This is a great mindless activity.  I recently received a really neat new adult coloring book.  This is one of my favorites.  The Pop Manga Coloring Book is loaded with beautiful pages.  This book has anime style pictures on every page for you to color.  The pictures really are pretty.  The pictures are unique, and this coloring book is not your typical kiddie coloring book.  

The pages of the book are made of durable card stock style paper.  This isn't flimsy paper, so you can color on this with whatever medium you want.  I personally love to use really sharp colored pencils when coloring in this book but fine tip marker work really well too.  

Do you know someone that would love a copy of this beautiful coloring book?  It really does make a great gift.  It is perfect for that special someone you know that has a love for Asian style art.

I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.


No comments:

Post a Comment