Monday, October 28, 2013

Wantable Makeup Box Review

Disclosure - free sample provided.




I am a huge makeup junkie.  I love high end makeup.  Do you love trying new makeup products?  I do.  I think it is a great way to find new brands.  I want to introduce you to Wantable.  This is a great way to get an assortment of makeup with a surprise every time!  The makeup box sells for $36 if you subscribe to their service.  You can also just purchase one box for $40.  This is great if you just want to try it out.  Wantable also offers a jewelry box too.  This is a great way to get jewelry that is customized to your style.  They now even offer a box with intimates as well!




Wantable has a very easy to use website.  How do they know the kinds of products and colors that you personally like?  They offer a style quiz that helps them choose exactly what to send you.  This personalizes your box just for you!  It asks you the types of products you like and the colors.




I received a box with 5 full sized products.  The Wantable makeup box includes 4 to 5 full sized products when you order.  I love that you are not just getting sample sizes!  I received 2 great polishes.  I love nail polish and was pleased with the neat colors.  I received a Rainbow Honey polish.  This is one of my favorite polish brands too.  The polish is called ephemeral.  It is a light shimmery pink and super pretty.  I also received a pomegranate polish in a Palace Gardens color.  It is a shimmery rich green and it will be perfect during the holiday season.  There was also a Cailyn mascara in my Wantable box.  I love the lovely blue of this mascara.  The mascara is easy to apply and goes on without clumping.  I was also introduced to a lipstick from Reserves.  It is enriched with grape seed and it has an SPF 20.  It feels really nice on and provides tons of moisture.  The last product in my box was a Brazen mineral blush in their Frenzy color.  It is a nice light peachy pink and it provides a nice color on my cheeks.







I love all of the neat products that I was able to try in my Wantable makeup box.  You can order your own box or learn more about their service by visiting their website.  You can also connect with them on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment